Wednesday, August 22, 2012

There are really only 24 hours in a day.  It doesn't matter how much I try to squeeze out 25 or even 26 hours, there are really only 24.  It's hard when you have three kids, a job, a spouse, a house....and that's all the stuff before you even get to anything that sounds like it might be fun!

Anyway, I'm starting this blog to start keeping track of the different things I try and what works and what doesn't while I try to squeeze just one more hour out of the day.  I'm always trying to get more organized, find one gadget or app that can help me or shave just a little time off my chores.  It's never easy, but I figured if I'm trying to do this there have to be more people out there doing the same things and maybe between my blog posts for trying things and other people's suggestions, I can come up with a few things that work!

--M

No comments:

Post a Comment